When you purchase something from our online shop, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us. This includes your name, address, phone number and email address, and having this information allows us to send your purchased goods to you.
What information do we collect?
- Contact information including email address, address and phone number
- Information about your use of our site, including details of your visits, such as pages viewed and the resources you access
- The IP address (a unique identifier for your computer or other devices)
- Information related to the processing of a payment
- We do not store any of our customers debit or credit card details unless you have agreed to save your payment details when you have created an account with us
How do we use your information?
We may use your information in the following ways:
- Process your order, ship it out to you, and get in touch with you should there be any problems
- To process your payment
- We may send promotional emails about new products and special offers
- We may use your information to improve our products and services
- We use MailChimp to send out our marketing emails when you subscribe to our newsletter, we store your name, address and email address (depending on what you share with us) on MailChimp
Will we share your information?
We will never use your information for marketing purposes or share it with third parties unless we are required to do so by law.
How long do we keep your information?
We will keep your information for a reasonable period for the purposes set out above.
We may use information obtained from cookies or similar technologies. Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which you download onto your computer or device when you visit our website. Your device can recognise these cookies on subsequent visits and they allow you to remember our website.
How do we protect your information?
We take appropriate measures to ensure that any personal information you disclose is kept secure, accurate and up to date, and kept only for so long as is necessary for the agreed purposes for which it is used.
How to obtain a copy of your information
You are entitled to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies in your information corrected. To do so, please contact us at the address below:
57 Atlantic Road
How to contact us if your information or choices change
If your personal information or your preferences change, if you no longer want us to send you the information you have requested, or if you have any queries about how we use your personal information, please contact us at:
57 Atlantic Road